Our heated full-spectrum formula contains CBD, with omega 3, vitamin D and vitamin E, flavonoids, terpenes, co-factors, and co-nutrients. Hemp Oil assists in the stimulation of your body’s endocannabinoid system, which helps promote balance and daily well-being. We make CBD extracts using a special innovative extraction process with no chemicals, just the compressed air you breathe, Co2 extraction is the best method for maintaining the whole plant properties. Our organic, non-GMO, CBD oil retains hemp’s natural complex structure of over 400 unaltered molecules.
Hemp Oil Drops
$21.99 – $81.99
Hemp seed oil (50%), Omega 3 (0.75g), Omega 6 (2.5g), Vitamin E (5mg) phytocannabinoids cannabidiol 15% (CBD 1500mg), low concentrations of the natural forms of (CBC, CBG, CBN)
Myrcene, Limonene, Alpha & Beta-pinene, Linalool, B-caryophyllene, Caryophyllene oxide, Terpinolene, and Humulene.
Other natural molecules
Cannabis plant waxes, flavonoids (Quercetin, Apigenin, and Cannaflavin), alkanes, nitrogenous compounds, amino acids, ketones, glycosides, vitamins, pigments, water, cofactors, and co-nutrients.
*Cannabidiol (CBD) is a natural constituent of the hemp plant. No preservatives, artificial colors, vegan, gluten-free, non-GMO
- As a dietary supplement, use Endoca CBD once or twice daily.
- Our recommended usage is 1-3 drops per day on an empty stomach.
- To use the dropper, squeeze gently on the rubber tip and release to fill the dropper. To place drops under your tongue, fill the dropper and press gently on the rubber tip to release the droplets.
- Store bottle in a cool dry place.
- Hygiene tip – Avoid putting the dropper applicator in your mouth and putting it back in the bottle.
- We proudly work with the hemp plant, without adding any nasty chemicals to make every batch look or taste the same. Sometimes this means the taste and color of our products vary. But the CBD and terpene content will always be the same.